Sometimes you need a little inspiration in order to spark insightful, surprising conversations with your kids. Here are a few Q4KIDZ questions to get them thinking about the larger world and their place in it.
Friends, Family & Being a Kid
1. What words do you wish your friends would use to describe you?
2. In what ways are you different from your parents? How are you the same?
3. What are three things you have that your parents didn’t have when they were growing up?
4. If you could give someone in your family a superpower, what would it be and why?
5. What is the best thing about being a kid?
6. If you could write a book and get famous, what kind of book would you write? What would it be about?
7. If you could invent a new color, what would it look like and what would you name it?
8. If you could be invisible for a week, what would you do?
9. What would you do if you could travel into the past?
10. If you could live forever, would you want to?
ParentsTogether is a nonprofit organization that provides resources, connections, and community that help kids and parents thrive. We also help families take action together to build a positive future for all our kids. Sign up for updates and action alerts via Facebook Messenger, get Spanish activities for kids with Bilingual Kids, or ask kids a daily fun question with Q4KIDZ.