Thanks for joining us!
You’ve been added to the ParentsTogether Action email list. We’ll be in touch soon!
Didn’t mean to subscribe? Unsubscribe here.
In the meantime, check out some of our latest posts:
- Coalition of Parent and Community Organizations Accuse Procter & Gamble of Price Gouging in Letter to CEO Jon Moeller About Skyrocketing Diaper Costs
- NEW SURVEY: 50% of Parents with Student Loan Debt Say if Payment Pause Ended, They Would Be Unable to Meet Basic Financial Needs
- Parent Advisory: Beware Online Predators Befriending Children and Coercing Them into Sharing Explicit Photos in “Sextortion” Scam
- Parent Warning: Universal School Meals Will Expire June 30
- Survey Reveals Families in Serious Financial Crisis With Rising Prices and No Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in Sight